Saturday, July 25, 2009

Brenda: Note to Self

Ok, I learned a lesson yesterday, don't go jogging the day after leg lifts. I ran on Thursday then did leg lifts after. Friday when I woke up, my legs didn't feel sore at all so I thought I would do a jog for my cardio. Big mistake. My legs ran out of steam after 7 minutes. The rest of the run was start/stop. I was breathing pretty hard, but I was disappointed that I had to stop so much. So from now on, no more jogging the day after leg lifts, I'll stick with the elliptical.
Now it is Saturday morning. I got a perfect 10 hours of sleep last night. I did 25 minutes on the elliptical then did chest and back lifts. Ended the workout with bicycle ab work. I'm also excited because my pajama bottoms are not as tight as they used to be!
Now it's off to pick up my adorable 2 year old niece. She is going to spend the night with us tonight. The goal for tonight is NOT to eat her snacks, but some times those little goldfish are SO darn good!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...have you tried the Annie's version of goldfish? They are Annie's bunnies and quite delicious. ;)

    Give that cute niece a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete